Mastermind is the premier Youth Ministry Coaching Resource for Youth Pastors (full-time, part-time or volunteer) seeking to build a healthy and growing youth ministry. The kind of youth ministry that produces high quality student leaders for the Kingdom of God.
We’ve coached way too many Youth Pastors who describe themselves with one or more of the following statements:
We believe that leadership development happens most effectively with a balance of three growth values:
Eran and his wife Julie, their three children, Caleb, Emma, and Ellie served as the Student Ministries Pastor at GT Church, Reading, PA for over 15 years. During their tenure, the student ministry grew from roughly 30 students to over 400. Eran’s passionate, creative and relevant preaching has distinguished him as a prophetic voice and communicator. He speaks at various churches, retreats, conventions and conferences. Eran’s passion is to inspire both students and parents in their faith. In 2016 Eran & Julie founded Lead the Generation, a non-profit ministry focusing on providing both practical training and inspirational teaching to youth pastors, volunteer youth leaders and student leaders. Eran also coaches and consults with youth pastors and churches on a variety of topics. Some Key Experiences: Team Building, Preaching, Small Groups in Youth Ministry, Programming Youth Services, Youth Missions, Planning Retreats, Leadership Development.
As a brand new youth pastor I can't think of a better training resource that I've used to coach me in how to build a healthy youth ministry. I wish this was a requirement for every youth pastor before they started in ministry.
— Cassie Davis, Youth Pastor, Cornerstone Assembly of God
I've been in Student Ministry for over 20 years. What I wouldn't have given to be a part of a Mastermind Coaching group like this one when I first started out. It would have put me years ahead of the game.
- Scott Nagle, Student Pastor, GT Church
YOU NEED A COACH AND A COMMUNITY.
Our coaches are EXPERIENCED:
Each coach has a minimum of ten years of full-time Youth Pastor
experience. Most of them have over fifteen years. We offer a
combined 50+ years of Youth Ministry experience among our team of coaches.
Our coaches are DIVERSE:
- We have served in small churches with student ministries of under 30 students to large churches with student ministries over 400.
- We’ve ministered in rural, urban and suburban settings.
Our coaches are RELEVANT:
- We are still in the game, serving on the front lines. We are either actively serving as youth pastors or we are currently involved as volunteers in a local youth ministry.
Our community is INSPIRED:
- We love students just like you do and we want to make a big difference in youth ministry.
Our community is ENGAGED:
- Your mastermind group will be made up of other Youth Pastors who want to learn and grow. They will push and challenge you as you will them.
Our community is HEALTHY:
- If you’re not healthy, your ministry effectiveness will always be hindered. We believe that a healthy community of friends is the best way for each of us to experience health and growth.
YOU NEED A COACH, A COMMUNITY AND A PLAN:
We have a PLAN:
We’re not worried about you finding your next sermon, game or small group curriculum. There are plenty of websites out there providing quality resources in those areas. We want to coach you in developing a healthy, sustainable and balanced strategy of youth ministry.
- A youth ministry that is focused on producing high quality student leaders for the church and marketplace.
- A youth ministry that is known for the outstanding young people that are developed through it’s strategy.
Sermons are great.
Games are fun.
Curriculum is helpful.
Cool youth rooms and great music have a part to play.
They are just parts of a greater strategy for a healthy youth ministry; they are mere puzzle pieces in the greater picture.